Retirement Planning Specialists
At Marshall Investment Management, we stress the importance of planning for the long term. Hence, we specialize in clarifying the ambiguity of the retirement transition.
A secure, comfortable retirement is every worker's dream. And because we're now leading healthier, longer lives, we can expect to be spending more time in retirement than our parents or grandparents did.
Pursuing your dream of a secure, comfortable retirement is much easier when you adequately plan your finances.
Upon entering any new client relationship, we begin by doing an analysis that generates a detailed picture of your assets, your tolerance for risk, your family and estate, etc. Every client of ours receives this service – it's included in our asset management fee. Sample questions we might ask include:
- What are your short- and long-term goals?
- When are you thinking to retire?
- Do you have any vacation plans?
- When do you intend to finish paying your mortgage?
When beginning retirement planning, we'll review your comprehensive financial plan, to assess how your assets will roll over into retirement. We can help you:
- Find your retirement age
- Estimate your life expectancy
- Understand Social Security
- Estimate your retirement benefits
- Understand what it means to work after retirement
- Assess your risks in retirement
- Create a steady stream of income
Many of our clients are retirees, and a large number are retired federal government employees. While retirees comprise a large portion of our clientele, we always welcome the opportunity to develop ongoing relationships with all clients.