Investment Advisor Representative
Brian is a 20-year veteran in the Financial Services industry. Prior to joining the Marshall Investment Management team, Brian worked for Fidelity Investments for over 17 years. His primary role with Fidelity was partnering with financial advisors to help them grow their business. Brian would give presentations at their client seminars, worked with individual advisors on structuring their investment portfolios, and educated them on Fidelity’s range of institutional funds that could be utilized in their money management.
With Brian’s extensive experience in portfolio construction and investment funds, he joined Marshall Investment Management in 2019 to work with clients and help them pursue their financial goals. His broad understanding of the industry and enjoyment of connecting with people provided an easy transition to the asset management and financial planning side of finance.
Brian graduated from San Diego State University and holds and MBA from Boston University. He also holds a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) designation and maintains the following professional licenses held through LPL Financial:
- State Securities Law Exam: Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam
- State Securities Law Exam: Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Exam
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Exam
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Exam