Dennis has practiced personal financial planning and investment management since 1999. He taught Retirement Financial Literacy programs for federal government agencies and their employees for more than 20 years. Dennis finds great satisfaction in providing clients with a framework for analysis and decision making so they can pursue their retirement goals.
Dennis holds the following professional certifications:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination with Marshall Investment Management
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination with LPL Financial
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
- Licensed life, accident, and health insurance agent
Series 6, 7, 24 and 63 licenses held through LPL financial.
Outside the office, Dennis enjoys spending time with his two daughters, and he enjoys an active outdoor lifestyle.